1.Designing the conference
We can help you from draft plans.
No worries are necessary even if it is the first international conference you are hosting. We can help you from the very beginning; starting off from the basic planning, obtaining the estimate of expenses, and making arrangements for venues and accommodations. Also providing necessary information to relevant international organizations and coordinating site inspection tours is a part of our job as well. Full support from the preparation to the actual staging of the conference is what we provide. Such wide-range and strong support are possible because we have strong ties with Osaka's convention halls and hotels, and with government offices and private organizations.
- We will make proposals for venues and accommodations which match the purpose of the conference, along with the estimate of cost.
- Coordinate a site inspection of the proposed venues, hotels or reception halls.
- Introduce travel agencies and conference organizers such as the Professional Congress Organizer (PCO).
- Make contacts with international organizations and help invite key persons from overseas. Make arrangements for an official invitation letter from the Governor of Osaka Prefecture. And cooperating in producing material for overseas presentation is also a part of our service.
Please contact OCTB.
3.PR and Publicity
To increase the number of registrants or to increase the participants of open lectures for citizens, we provide pictures of Osaka's tourist spots for the invitation and the registration form on the web page and other various PR media. Provide videos, posters and brochures for advance PR, especially in overseas countries.
4.Support for operating the conference
How can we help in having the guests enjoy the event?
There are many socializing events besides the main conference such as receptions, live experience tours for accompanying persons, sightseeing tours, and closing ceremony. We will work together with the people of our local network for these socializing events to make them memorable ones for the participants.
- Hand out 500 copies of the free sightseeing maps of the city and 200 copies of the free guidebooks to the participants.
*English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese are available
*The maximum number of free distribution differs depending on the scale of convention
*Postage to be paid by the applicant
- You can enjoy hosting a convention by using the "Business Event Support Program".
For those who would like the support program, fill out the application form below and contact OCTB at [email protected] .
Application Form for Business Event Support Program
Available types of services are listed below.
Sending "Fukumusume (Daughters of Happiness)" from Imamiya Ebisu Shrine
* Your request may not be accepted depending on the schedule of Fukumusume.
The Queen of Kimono will greet the guests at the airport and reception.
Offering specialties of Osaka (Japanese sake, wine, etc.)
Support hosting of attractions
- Introduce interpreters and voluntary tour guides.
*Conditions to be met to apply for the "Business Event Support Program"
*Application needs to be completed two month in advance for the support program and one month in advance for map/guidebook