1. Conference Design
We can help you draft your plans.
There is no need to worry even if it is the first international conference you are hosting. We can help you from the very beginning; starting off from the basic planning, obtaining the estimate of expenses, and making arrangements for venues and accommodations. Providing necessary information to relevant international organizations and coordinating site inspection tours is a part of our job as well. We offer full support from the preparation to the actual staging of the conference. Such wide-ranging and strong support is possible because we have strong ties with Osaka's convention halls and hotels, and with government offices and private organizations.
- We will make proposals for venues and accommodations which match the purpose of the conference, along with the estimate of cost.
- Coordinate a site inspection of the proposed venues, hotels or reception halls.
- Introduce travel agencies and conference organizers such as the Professional Congress Organizer (PCO).
- Make contacts with international organizations and help invite key persons from overseas.
Furthermore, we will make arrangements for an official invitation letter from the Governor of Osaka Prefecture. Cooperating in producing material for overseas presentations is also a part of our service.
2. Financial Assistance
Please refer to the following for information on our international conventions and events subsidy system.
3. PR and Publicity
To increase the number of registrants or to increase the participants of open lectures for citizens, we provide pictures of Osaka's tourist spots for the invitation and the registration form on the web page and other various PR media. We can provide videos, posters and brochures for advance PR, especially in overseas countries.
4. Conference Operation Support
How can we help in having the guests enjoy the event?
There are many social events besides the main conference such as receptions, live experience tours for accompanying persons, sightseeing tours, and closing ceremonies. We will work together with the people of our local network to make these events memorable for the participants.
- We can provide up to 500 copies of the free sightseeing maps of the city and 200 copies of the free guidebooks to the participants.
*English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese are available
*The maximum number of free distribution differs depending on the scale of convention
*Postage to be paid by the applicant
- You can enjoy hosting a convention by using our "Business Event Support Program."
If you are interested in applying for the support program, please complete the application form below and send it to us at [email protected] . Or, please fill out our web form.
Application Form for Business Event Support Program
Available types of services are listed below.
Sending "Fukumusume (Daughters of Happiness)" from Imamiya Ebisu Shrine
* Your request may not be accepted depending on the schedule of Fukumusume.
The Queen of Kimono will greet the guests at the airport and reception.
Offering specialties of Osaka (Japanese sake, wine, etc.)
Support hosting of performances
For more information, please refer to our MICE Catalog and our MICE Operations Support Program.
MICE Catalog & MICE Operation Support Program download
- We can introduce interpreters and volunteer tour guides.
*Conditions to be met to apply for the "Business Event Support Program"
*Applications must be submitted at least two months in advance for the support program, and one month in advance for maps/guidebooks