Osaka: Work Hard,
Designed with “WaO!”-We are Osaka- in Mind
Osaka has long been known for its identity in building bridges, stemming from the city’s many canals where the earliest people built their livelihoods. With a culture of using humor as a communication tool, the Osakan people make connections through their friendliness and warmth.
Business runs through Osaka and its people’s DNA. Evoking inspiration through the potential in MICE events is what we do. Building bridges to create new tools and ideas together is what we believe in.
Japan Virtual Visit | Osaka
Osaka: Work Hard, Play Hard
Osaka MICE News
- Tokyo's CEATEC makes use of the SDGs for MICE system!
- Work Hard, Play Hard: Take a look at our new MICE promo video!
- Tech Tours Kansai: bespoke industrial and incentive tours that take advantage of Expo 2025!
- Red Bull BC One Cypher Japan Final is coming to Osaka!
- Coinciding with Expo 2025: Japan's next biggest event in healthcare and medical devices is coming to Osaka!
- The OCTB attends Osaka Pride!
- Find new art experiences with Art Flavor Osaka
- Meet, party, and stay inside Japan's tallest building
- Meetings with spectacular views from Japan's tallest building
- INTEX Osaka, western Japan's largest exhibition venue!